White Water Creek Kayaking.
Advanced development in White Water Creek kayaking. 2 or 5 days with our top coach, developing your river and creeking kayaking skills. The skills, techniques and strategies to paddle the harder grades.
This course is for paddlers already happy on class 3 water and who can roll, wanting to develop your skills and push into the arena of the Creek boater.
We’ll paddle a variety of steep and creeky Scottish burns, class 3-4+ rivers with the option to paddle harder rapids.
- Advance paddling techniques, taught by top international paddlers and level 5 coaches.
- Advanced river safety and rescue skills, evaluation and execution.
- Boofing, positive paddling and using the flow.
- How to perform in your kayak when things kick off.
- How to deal with a variety of river features, both fun and meaty!
- Falls, drops, slides and slabs.
- The international perspective, the best Scottish river and where to go next.