Advanced development in White Water Creek kayaking. 2 or 5 days with our top coach, developing your river and creeking kayaking skills.
This course is for paddlers already happy on class 3 water and who can roll, wanting to develop your skills and push into the arena of the Creek boater.
We’ll paddle a variety of steep and creeky Scottish burns, class 3-4+ rivers with the option to paddle harder rapids.
- Advance paddling techniques, taught by top international paddlers and level 5 coaches.
- Advanced river safety and rescue skills, evaluation and execution.
- Boofing, positive paddling and using the flow.
- How to perform in your kayak when things kick off.
- How to deal with a variety of river features, both fun and meaty!
- Falls, drops, slides and slabs.
- The international perspective, the best Scottish river and where to go next.
£450 minimum of 2 people.
- Level 5 coaches
- Advanced instruction from the UK’s finest paddlers and coaches
- Transport and box trailer for kit
- Our ‘Zoomer’ skooter for shuttles
Price does not include
- We can assist you with booking the best places to stay for the course, let us know if you want bunkhouse or more up market. We normally book into bunkhouses with good drying rooms etc . Some time on west coast and some in central highlands.