5 days of Mountain Walking, Biking and Paddling in the Cairngorms National park, combined with great highland food and refreshments.
Staying in excellent country guest houses with breakfast and lunch included.
Each evening we will show you the best highland pubs and restuarants to eat at.
Aim is to enjoy great views, wildlife and company and in the process get to the top of of some classic munros (mountains over 3000ft or 917m high). Explore by bike the hidden glens with their ancient forests, bubbling streams and cool lochans (small highland lakes). Using forest tracks, natural single track and ancient mountain passes we give you the best of the Cairgorms. Paddle the River Spey using our double canoes or single person touring kayaks, you can choose your craft and our expert guides will give you a great day on the river. We will ensure the days are fullfilling whilst being well within the reach of active adults of average fitness.
Here at Full On Adventure we are all about tailoring our courses to your aspirations, with our local knowledge, the simply fantastic natural environment here in the cairngorms, what could be a better choice for a great walking, biking and paddling holiday.
We will adapt the example itinerary to allow for weather conditions, our local knowledge will give you the best mountain holiday for the
Northern Corries loop, taking in Cairngorm Mountain itself. Walk around the great climbing crags of the northern corries and looking east over Loch Avon basin to the more remote mountains beyond. A day to get the feel of the place.
Paddle the River Spey. A full day on the river stopping off for snacks and packed lunch along the way, with great moutain views.
Mountain Biking. A full days ride, sampling some of the excellent natural wild riding the area has to offer. Single track guided biking with an expert bike guide. We’ll take in the best cake and Coffee spots along the way.
Glen Feshie Munros day. Glen Feshie is righly viewed by many as one of the most beautiful glens in Scotland, it is from here that we ascend to a wide range of stunning peaks, the choice we depend on prevailing conditions and your aspirations.
White Water, MTBing or Whisky day. White Water River Tubing followed by a choice or either the Dalwinnie Whisky Distillary tour (only available for 18yrs+) that combines tasting Luxury highland Chocolates with sampling of Single Malts.
OR if you prefer more activity rather than the Distillary we will go to one of the best MTB trail centres for a afternoon of MTB riding (uplift by landrover or chairlifts are an option as well).
The itinerary order may change as we adapt it to allow for the weather, picking the best days for each activity. Each evening you’ll return high quality comfortable accommodation, have a wide choice of eat great places to eat out and experience the flavours of the highlands.
£850 / $1275 USD per person (ex. flights, based on two people sharing a room) for the 5 day Quality Guest house itinerary.
A single supplement of £250/ $375 will be payable should a single room be requested.
- All breakfasts
- All picnic lunches
- Five nights’ accommodation in good hotels and beautiful highland country houses.
- The services of a fully qualified and experienced guides for the duration of your trip.
- All group safety equipment
- Transportation during the trip
- All activity equipment for biking, canoe/kayaking and adventure ww river tubing
- Entry to Distillary or trail centre
- Full list of what to bring snet out prior to the trip.
- International flights and in-country travel to the start and end point of your trip. Aviemore and Kincraig, Cairngorms national park.
- Evening meals. We have designed this itinerary to ensure you can eat at the best places to sample great highland fare and refreshment each evening.
- Food and coffee and cake shops and cafe lunch visits( where packed lunches are needed we provide them included such as the full day hill walking)
- Hiking shoes and hill clothing such as waterproofs and a small day sack are on our list of things for you to bring as for your comfort it doesnt make sense for us to provide those items.
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
Extended stays before or after your trip can be arranged just ask when bookingAirport transfers from Inverness (our closest airport) or Edinburgh (international airport) can be arranged again ask when booking for advice or booking service.