Aviemore is surrounded by ancient forests, beautiful glens and wild mountain tracks. With the local knowledge of our expert bike guides you’ll soon be finding out why the Cairngorms are the jewel in the crown when it comes to mountain biking in Scotland.
Taylored to suit your aspirations and experience, we have single track technical trails or large easy to ride forest paths, all in stunning Cairngorm and Strathspey Scenery. Work with our guides on your skills or just enjoy a guided ride, its up to you.
We teach good riding techniques that leave the ground as we find it, respecting both the environment and other path users. Over all we’ll take you to the places that we know will blow you away.
Guided MTBing prices
- £95pp, 2-3 people
- £75pp*, 4+ people
- 10% discount for 2 days
- 20% discount for 3+ days.
- £180 vouchers for Private 1:1 guiding
- <10 people bike hire is extra, >10 people bike hire is included *
Price includes excellent coaching from our British Cycling qualified Mountain Bike Leaders or Trail Cycle Leaders.
* For groups of 10+ people the price includes
- Quality Bike hire (except 1:1 guided)
Price does not include
- Bike glasses or gloves – we recommend you buy some.
- For groups (of less than 10 people) or individuals; bike hire can be arrange at additional cost from local bike hire shops suchs as Mikes Bikes who are right next to our changing rooms, or if your coming from Grantown see Base Camp Bikes. Contact them directly for prices.