Aviemore is surrounded by ancient forests, beautiful glens and wild mountain tracks. With the local knowledge of our expert bike guides you’ll soon be finding out why the Cairngorms are the jewel in the crown when it comes to mountain biking in Scotland.
Most of the time we prefer to have single track and whether that is in the forest or the open mountains, it’s all good.
We teach good riding techniques that leave the ground as we find it, respect the environment and over all take you to the places that we know will blow you away.
Guided MTBing prices
- £95pp, 2-3 people
- £75pp*, 4+ people
- 10% discount for 2 days
- 20% discount for 3+ days.
- £180 vouchers for Private 1:1 guiding
- <10 people bike hire is extra, >10 people bike hire is included *
Price includes excellent coaching from our British Cycling qualified Mountain Bike Leaders or Trail Cycle Leaders.
* For groups of 10+ people the price includes
- Quality Bike hire (except 1:1 guided)
Price does not include
- Bike glasses or gloves – we recommend you buy some.
- For groups (of less than 10 people) or individuals; bike hire can be arrange at additional cost from local bike hire shops suchs as Mikes Bikes who are right next to our changing rooms, or if your coming from Grantown see Base Camp Bikes. Contact them directly for prices.