Canyoning is a must do adrenaline sport; fresh mountain water splashing in your face surrounded by the smell of ancient Scottish pine, huge jumps into natural rock pools, swimming under waterfalls and cascading down rock slides.
Full On Scottish Canyoning is the original, real-deal, extreme, water and rock adventure compared to the ‘nice’ gorge walks offered elsewhere.
Our canyoning is ideal for adventure seeking adults and older teenagers but can be suitable for water confident younger folks, just ask us when booking.
- £65pp Canyoning experience
- £95pp Canyoning, with BBQ & return transport form Aviemore
- Enquire for availability and prices as Stag do, large group and multi-activity weekend discounts may apply.
- Note if 5 or less people the price is £75pp
- This is because we only use the best venue and best guides and this costs money to do.
- If 12+ people we offer group rate of £55pp
- The best quality equipment including
- 5mm full wetsuits if cold 3mm additional jackets on top of the 5mm so 8mm when cold.
- wetsuit socks
- watersports gloves
- protective shorts
- Best guides in Scotland!
Price Does not Include
- Transport unless booked
- You need your own towels